Robijn Wvz Jasmine & Sandalwood 750ML 8x

SKU: S31MT68942667

Robijn Wvz Jasmine & Sandalwood 750ML 8x

SKU: S31MT68942667
Regular price €16,28
  • Free home delivery from 40 euros
  • Delivery and return as you are used to
  • Secure payments
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Tax included.
  • Robijn Jasmine & Sandalwood fabric softener gives an intense fragrance experience
  • Fabric softener with the deliciously fresh scent of jasmine and sandalwood
  • Keeps your laundry wonderfully fresh and soft with a long-lasting fragrance sensation
  • Protects your clothes against wear and unpleasant odors
  • The ingredients in this fabric softener are 97% biodegradable
  • For best results, use with Robijn Classics Radiant White detergent

Be surprised by the delicious, fresh scent of Robijn Classics Jasmine & Sandalwood fabric softener. Robijn has improved the scent of this Classics fabric softener, so you can enjoy soft laundry and an even better fragrance experience. The fabric softener combines the unique scent of jammy and sandalwood with the softness you know from Robijn fabric softeners. The perfume of this fabric softener has been designed by perfume experts and gives your laundry an even longer lasting freshness. In fact, Robijn fabric softener contains 100% more perfume in every drop. So the whole house smells wonderfully fresh after washing. Fabric softener also creates a special protective layer around the fibers of the fabric. This ensures that there is less friction between the fibers, with the result that your clothes retain their quality by wearing out less quickly and maintaining their fit and colors. In addition, your clothes are easier to iron due to fabric softener and dry faster. The Robijn Classics Jasmine & Sandalwood fabric softener contains ingredients that are 97% biodegradable. The remaining 3% is to guarantee the quality and safety of the product. This keeps your clothes wonderfully soft while taking better care of the environment. Combine with the accompanying Robijn Classics Radiant White detergent to enjoy all the radiant colors and wonderful scents in your closet for as long as possible. Let's try to enjoy more in a world that just rushes by and sometimes flies by. Especially the little things, like the scents and colors you encounter in everyday life. With Robijn you can enjoy moments like these. To ensure that you can always enjoy them in scents and colors, Robijn puts a lot of care and attention into developing products. Fabric softeners with wonderful fragrances, and detergents that keep colors beautiful for a long time. Robijn brings these moments of enjoyment to life indoors too: while putting on freshly washed jeans or when stepping between the sheets, washed with wonderfully smelling detergent and fabric softener. Robijn's motto for years has been "What's beautiful should stay beautiful." With detergents and fabric softeners from Robijn you make sure your clothes stay like new longer, and smell great too.

Delivery conditions Unishops in brief

These delivery conditions in brief are intended to clarify the
user conditions. The Terms of Use are always leading.

Reflection time

As a consumer, you have the right to make use of your 14-day right of withdrawal without giving any reason.


By Post NL Exclusively to addresses in the Netherlands.


For complaints, please contact us via the contact form.


You can create a shipping label via the reply number on the packaging of the product via the PostNL website or app, or you can drop off the package at a PostNL point. The Unishops freepost number is: 1856 / 1544 ZX.


Up to the amount of EUR 40 per order, EUR 6.50 in shipping costs will be charged for home delivery.

More from Home Care
Robijn Klein & Krachtig Wasmiddel Stralend Wit 4 x 1190 ml
Robijn K&K Stralend Wit 19sc 665ML
Sun Extra Power Normaal Vaatwastabletten - 6 x 23 tabletten - Voordeelverpakking
Robijn Wvz Jasmine & Sandalwood 750ML 8x
Robijn K&K Black Velvet - 8 x 15 wasbeurten - Voordeelverpakking
Robijn Rosé Chique Wasverzachter - 8 x 30 wasbeurten - Voordeelverpakking
Recently viewed